Meissen Onion Pattern Breakthrough Plate/Bowl, Knauf Time
Meissen Onion Pattern Breakthrough Plate/Bowl, Knauf Time. The description of this item has been automatically translated.
Form & Decor: onion pattern, cobalt blue underglaze painting. Size: diameter 20.5cm, height 3cm. Condition: slightly warped, otherwise good condition (see detailed pictures). You can find more Meissen items in our shop. This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Cookware & Tableware\Plates".
The seller is "antik-schloss_de" and is located in this country: DE. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Meissen
- Handmade: Yes
- Features: Hand Painted, decorative
- Era: Victorian Era (1837-1900)
- Origin: Meissen
- Product Pattern: onion pattern
- manufacturing method: studio craft
- Material: Porcelain
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Kit contains: Side Plate
- manufacturing style: Blue and white porcelain
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Production Period: 1850-1899
- Theme: Flower
- Colour: Blue
- Plate Diameter: 20,5 cm
- ground mark: brush mark
- Year Of Manufacture: 1850
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Type: Plate