Caughley Blue & White Fisherman & Cormorant Pattern Pickle Leaf 2 C1780-90
This porcelain pickle leaf, was made by Caughley, circa 1780-90. It is decorated with a blue transfer print of the fisherman and cormorant pattern. It measures 3 1/2" x 3 3/4" in diameter. It is in good condition with just a small chip on the edge.
Please see my other items for 2 other examples, and add me to your saved sellers. This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Cookware & Tableware\Plates". The seller is "ilminster" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Pottery
- Colour: Blue
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Style: Georgian
- Product Line: fisherman
- Material: Bone China, Ceramic, Porcelain
- Theme: British
- Pattern: grapevine
- Type: pickle leaf
- Features: Date-Lined, Hand Painted
- Antique: Yes
- Year Manufactured: 1780
- Vintage: Yes
- Origin: Caughley
- Brand: Caughley
- Production Style: Blue and White Pottery
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1750-1799
- Era: Georgian (1714-1837)