The center is decorated with a large blue floral design. The reverse is undecorated and bears the painted "AR" mark of the Arras factory. Examples can be found on the Victoria & Albert Museum website. The Arras porcelain factory was founded in 1770 by Joseph François Boussomaert under the protection of M. De Calonne, the governor of Flanders and Artois.
The Arras factory only produced soft paste porcelain painted in the style of the Tournai and Chantilly factories. The factory closed in 1790. Because the Tournai factory remained in operation until the mid-19. Century, Arras examples are more scarce. This item is in the category "Antiques\Other Antiques".
The seller is "rjruble2" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.